A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day Back

First I'll start with some pictures...

( My monkey climbing the tree out front)
(tree house Daddy's working on for the kids)

(cousin Ashley with JoJo)


(My JoJo)



(my mouse )

Were offically starting school today! Praying for a wonderful start to an exciting school year. I'm very excited to be started the Charlotte Mason method of schooling the kids, so we are all very excited to be getting started. I will have pictures and updates after our day ends and hopefully it'll give me a chance to get back on here and do some house cleaning. It's been way too long again....

Updates however...our dear friends had their first baby on Friday. Gracie Mae came into the world at 1:00 in the afternoon happy and healthy and mama is too. So we are so super excited for them and hope to see them soon. They live in Colorado and we dont get to see them as much as we'd like but pictures are priceless!































No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers