A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where oh where has the time gone????














































Are you kidding me that it's seriously August and I havent been on here since the end of June. Life is busy yes, but seriously, over a month!!! I"m a horrible blogger...lol!

Well lets see its been summer, so days have been blur and turned into weeks. But that's the fun of summer I guess. We've been just really hanging out and not doing anything too exciting, aside from painting! Yes, in my world thats very exciting. Our house when we bought it was painted brown....everywhere....it started feeling like a dungeon. So we decided it was time for a change and went with a very light cream color! What a difference, it feels like a different house! That's been taking up most of my time lately.

The kids and I are taking a break from school and just enjoying the lazy days of summer. I just ordered most of their books for this year, so we'll probably get started the end of the month or early September. I am getting excited to start, and we have such a great group this year with so many activities planned.

My sister is pregnant and having another girl due in January. My sweet neice Kate just turned 1 a couple weeks ago, our dear friends in Colorado are expecting their first little girl anytime so its an exciting time right now.

The kids are doing great, happy and healthy and that's all you can ask for right! Joseph is 10 months old now and crawling all over the place, pulling up on everything he can. He plays peek-a-boo now and says mama and dada and waves bye bye. He's growing up way to fast for me I'll tell ya!

Well we just got home from church and I"m getting tired so I'll sign off for now, and defineately try to make more of an effort to update more often!

Blessings,

Heather

2 comments:

Simple Home said...

It's so nice to hear from you and see all the photos of your sweet children. Summer is a busy time. I can't believe your little Joseph is already 10 months old. Time does fly!
I probably won't start back to school for a few weeks either. I try to start around the same time the kids in the neighborhood do. That seems to work best for me.
Blessings,
Marcia

Argi said...

:-)
Hello from Greece!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers