A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Sunday and Happy 4 months to Joseph!!!

Hey all! Happy Sunday and I do empasize the SUN. Yes its finally out after almost a week of gloomy rainy weather. Man we were flooded! But now the beautiful sun in out and shining and it's been a great weekend so far. Were heading off to church this morning and then home to watch some football playoffs, but hopefully get outside before the afternoon game to plant some flowers I got. Any excuse to get outside after that long week. We had some snow on and off but mostly rain. The kids 2 days off of school due to bad weather so they've enjoyed a nice 4 day weekend!




Joseph is 4 months old today! I know! I cant believe how fast time goes by. He's now babbling, squealing, he turns in response to my voice and daddy's! He rolls over, smiles and is starting to laugh. He loves to be silly and LOVES to be held. Were going to be starting some rice cereal today probably so that will be a lot fun and great picture taking opportunity I"m sure! I have a video of Joseph rolling over but I cant figure out to insert one into my post. When I do I'll definatly get that on here!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Blessings,

Heather

1 comment:

Melissa said...

If you switch back to the old editor you can insert the video and then you can switch back to the new one. It's under settings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers