A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

He Lives in You

Another devotional I love! Taken again by the great Max Lucado~

He Lives in You

I work and struggle, using Christ's great strength that works so powerfully in me.
Colossians 1:29

God was with Adam and Eve, walking with them in the cool of the evening. God was with Abraham, even calling the patriarch His friend.
God was with Moses and the children of Isreal...He was with the apostles. Peter could touch God's beard. John could watch God sleep. Multitudes could hear his voice. God was with them!
But He is in you...He will do what you cannot. Imagine a million dollars being deposited into your checking account. To any observer you look the same, except for the goofy smile, but are you? Not at all! With God in you, you have a million resources that you did not have before!
Can't stop worrying? Christ can. And He lives within you.
Can't forgive the jerk, forget that past, or forsake your bad habits? Christ can! And He lives within you.

(Taken from Next Door Savior, by Max Lucado)

Blessings,

Heather

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over polite post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers