A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 Question Friday

Hey everyone! This is my first time doing this blog party called "five question Friday", it seems like a fun way to get to know everyone and spark some interesting memories maybe..:-) I put a button on my page to Mama M's blog My Little Life or click here and it'll take you to it! Here we go...

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

NO WAY!!! I was very shy and never felt like I connected with anyone...I envy my kids being homeschooled...I wish had been several times...but life happens for a reason and I'm sure I'm the person I am today because of those experiences...

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

No saying "more wishes" ...bummer...well, hmmm...I"d probably say the salvation of all my friends and family and second health for all my friends and family....

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Phineas and Ferb is pretty funny...

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Oh man I so want to say soda, but I"m off the stuff so I will have to say V8 splash or V8 fusion, anyone try the blackberry pomegranate????? so so yummy, there's no way theres a full serving of veggies and fruit in that stuff but it says there is and that enough for me!

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Patience....I don't have much...anyone have any to spare??? I'm looking for some, seriously, I pay ya!!! ;-)...the Lord know how hard I'm trying and I'm so grateful for His patience with me and His loving grace....

Blessings all!

Heather

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What? No soda? What happened? By the way I did the Jillian Michaels video 30 Day Shred yesterday and she kicked my behind....I would be scared to work out with her in person. I'm so sore today! You should try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers