A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend fun!





























Well we went to Brea this weekend to see hubby's family for Easter since we didn't see them last weekend. The kids had an Easter egg hunt, again, and we visited there for awhile. The weather was beautiful and we were able to get some really cute picture outside. Above is a snippet of those. Afterwards, we ended up driving down to Newport. The kids waded in the water and play in the sand. Again, a beautiful ending to a perfect day! I hope you all were as blessed as we were this weekend!
Shalom!
Heather







1 comment:

Simple Home said...

Your baby is growing so quickly. What cute kids you have. Our family loves to go to Newport too. My husband is a surfer, so he wants to go as often as possible. How is the homeschooling going? Do you need anything? Let me know if I can help.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers