A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010

Hey all! Okay it's Wednesday....its been a long weekend for us. The kids and I aren't doing school this week, so were on our spring break and I figured while they're all sleeping I should get caught up on this stuff, (uploading pictures and blogging, email and such). So my pictures are uploading as we speak and let me say there's much more than Easter on my camera.

Last week, for science, the kids each planted their own seeds. They are responsible for watering them often so they sprout and then were going to watch them grow and blossom into a plant and when its time, were going to harvest the seeds so keep and plant again. So I got some pics of them planting.

Of course Easter was on Sunday and the kids had a blast, we did too by the way! It was really a nice Easter. We went to church that morning and it was wonderful! Joseph slept through the entire service which added to the blessing! He is getting checked into the nursery starting this weekend though. He's 6 months old now and Mama needs a couple hours! :) Oh yeah and the kids and I made it to good Friday service at noon that Friday and took communion also, that was really nice.

Anyway, after Easter the boys (Jonathan and Nathan) spent the night and Auntie Annie's and the girls (Ashley and Hailey) spent the night with us. Two night actually. And yesterday my sister and my mom and dad came up and Annie and I took the kids to spend their Easter money at the mall while Grammie and Papa and Daddy watched Joseph and Katie. So it was nice to get out minus babies!

So there has been a lot going on. I have a quarterly homeschooling meeting tonight which means I have to take all the kids since Chris will be at work. So I hope they're well behaved and its not too long of a meeting.....wish me luck!

Enjoy the pics! Click here to see them!

Blessings!

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers