A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Happy Tuesday, Happy June and hopefully a Happy and safe Memorial Day weekend to you all! We had a wonderful weekend around here, a bbq here on Saturday and another one at my sisters yesterday. The kids got to see their cousins plenty and fun was had by all! It was a great weekend of family, relaxing and appreciation for the sacrifice made by the many, many men and women's who paid the ultimate price for our freedom.


My flag is still raised and blowing gently in the breeze this morning. I won't take it down, I usually have one out year around. I think it's beautiful and love to see it daily! I'm so thankful for the life I've been graced with. It can only be by the grace of God that I've been given everything and everyone that I have. Certainly nothing I've done would or could warrant such favor. Six healthy kids who love Jesus, a husband who support and leads his family in the ways of the Lord and tries to live his life by His standards, and family who is supporting and always there no matter what, a home, a free country, an awesome church, the blessed opportunity to homeschool all my kids...I'm awestruck today and beyond thankful....


Some pics of the past few days...

My beautiful Mama!

My handsome hubby

me


my oldest son, Jonathan

my second born son, Nathan

my beautiful sis and her miracle baby, my neice, Katie...

Grammie and all 10 of her grandkids!

my sweet boy, Joseph


precious Katie



a beautiful hibiscus in my sis' backyard
I also got to meet a sweet friend face to face at the grocery store over the weekend! Her name is Marcia and she has a beautiful blog http://blessedmomssimplehome.blogspot.com . I was a blessing to meet you in person sweet friend!
Blessings!
Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

Thanks Heather, it was wonderful to meet you too. Tell your mom she looks way to young to have 10 grandkids!
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers