A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, June 28, 2010

They took the plunge!

Hey everyone! Well let me say that this weekend turned out to be awesome! We were so looking forward to seeing family we haven't seen in several years when last minute the plans got cancelled...:-( It was very dissapointing for all of us, but the Lord has ways of turning our mourning into dancing right! So last minute we decide to go to Spring Valley Lake where our church was having a picnic and baptisms. It was so wonderful to fellowship and meet some new people. There was playing in sand and water for the little ones and relaxation for us grown-ups. We also had worship and some teaching and then the baptisms! Thirty-nine were baptized in all, 2 of those were my boys....
/>





(Acts 2:38) - Peter said to them, “Repent, and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

(I Corinthians 12:13) -For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether bond or free; and were all given to drink into one Spirit.

(I Peter 3:21) - This is a symbol of baptism, which now saves you—not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Blessings!

Heather

2 comments:

Janet said...

I just wanted to say hi! Marcia at "blessed moms simple home" said you had a blog and were at the baptism, too! My son Jimmy said he knows your boys. Maybe I'll see you at church! You have a really great blog, too!
Blessings,
Janet

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Awesome...I remember each of my five out of my six being baptized..the two of the most special days...their physical birth and then their spiritual,
Janette

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers