A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My daughter the entrepreneur



My daughter has such an entrepreneurial spirit about her! She has made several notebooks completely from scratch with cardboard and fabric and has even sold them! She sold them for $1 each and sold four of them! I do not know where she got her creativity and ambition from, but wherever and whomever I'm super proud!

Blessings!

Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

Those are very cute. You have a talented young lady there. Congratulations to her for selling them too.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers