A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's a.....




BOY!!! Yes everyone were so happy to announce that Joseph Levi Goodman will be making his way into the world! We had such a fun day today finding out were expecting a boy and doing a little shopping for him as well. What a day full of blessings! It's so good to know who I'm talking about now instead of "it" or "the baby"! The kids were all very excited. Hannah had a hard time at first, I think she really had her heart set on a girl, but she's fine with it now. I took her with me to my doctor's appt and she got to hear the heartbeat and all that fun stuff, so I think she's really enjoyed that and spending time one on one with me. Anyways, it's been a super long day, thank goodness Chris took the boys to FTS for me, so that cut out one less place I had to go. But I will post greater detail tomorrow however I did add a couple pics of little Joseph, 2 are his profile and the other are "his goods" :-), proving he's a boy! LOL! Love you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers