A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Report cards, tattling, arguing...oh my!

Well it's official, summer vacation has begun. It's not been the best of mornings either, which I can say is not a complete surprise. They were nice and quiet this morning until everyone was up, which was very important to me. But they have already begun to argue over the computer and such, so we'll have to start a plan of action now, so that we don't have this fight all summer. Chris said they they each should get an hour slot a day. They pick their time and that's it for the day. So I might try to start something like that. You know it's 4 kids (who want to play on it) and 1 computer, so this is going to take some creativity. However, let me rewind to yesterday...they all brought home excellent report cards, they all did extremely well and for that they had very proud parents and were rewarded with ice cream cones. They deserve the break this summer they did very well, academically as well being respectful and responsible, but they also need to show those attributes at home, so we'll see. I do fully expect the first week to be the hardest. So I will keep you all posted. Everything else is going fine. Chris was at the new house yesterday getting measurements and making a list of the things he wants to accomplish there before we officially move in. Today he's going to start painting, and I am going to go to the post office and put in the address forwarding. This afternoon I also have to call the utilities and have everything transferred. We are hoping to keep the same phone number too. Chris is going to call verizon this weekend and set all that up, it will make it so much easier to keep the same number. But I will definantly keep you all updated. Anyhow, that's about all for now, I will be on again to let you know how our first day went! :-)

Blessings!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers