A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Short and Sweet





Hey all! Yes, we are still alive and breathing. Just so much to do right, this is a very busy time of our lives, I sure will welcome the slow down. Although I'm sure then I'll be looking for some other project to throw myself into. We are all fantastic, allbeit, very tired this morning. Jeremiah has been seeming to require very little in the way of sleep lately which makes for a somewhat cranky Mama at time. However everything else is wonderful. Just so much to accomplish in not so much time. Were set to move through next week and weekend hopefully. If we can get the painting and stuff done in the new house in time. And yes the kids will be out of school, so that timeing ran a little longer than I was hoping. I was really shooting for this to be done when they get out for summer, but that's not "the Goodman way"...LOL!

The kids went to a Mavericks game last friday to recieve awards from their school. Chris took them and they had a wonderful time with their Dad, they stayed for most the game too which was surprising. But before the game started, they got to go on field and announce their name and grace on the speaker and receive their award. Chris did video and get some pics. But that's "proud mama" moment I wanted to update you with also!

Kids are great, sickness seems to be gone....so far which is a huge blessing! But then looking outside this morning, enjoying the quiet, the beauty of my flowers and plants in bloom, the birds, the sky, just waking up this morning to a beautiful day and wonderful family is a true blessing.

I just wanted to check in and keep you all up to date as to what's going on with us. I'm sorry for the delay in posting and the short post this is, but I will definately have more time here soon and be more faithful to posting daily.

Oh yes, sister's shower tomorrow, please pray to safe travels and wonderful fellowship with family and friends! Love to you all!

Heather

God is so good to me, He gives me grace that I do not deserve and His mercy keeps me from what I do....He's awesome!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers