A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Recap



Hey everyone, yeah I dont know what I"ve been doing that I haven't even posted in like 5 day, hmmmmm, maybe packing, dealing with another child with chicken pox amongst the regular day to day stuff. Anyway, not trying to be sarcastic it just comes naturally! LOL! Anyways, just wanted to recap on what's been going on. Um let's see, well Jonathan came down with the chicken pox on Friday, he's better now and went to school today. He got them twice as bad as Nathan at least. So much for the immunizations! I'm not against them, I'm just saying they dont' necessarily work. But he's back to school like I said, now I'm just waiting to see if Hannah, David or Jeremiah gets them next. I've been packing and trying to clean up the house and make it look like 5 kids never lived here. Ha! Aside from that just the day to day. Were supposed to sign docs on the house today.....that's what they're saying....but I'll believe it when I see it. I'm thoroughly grateful for this opportunity it's just been a long road and a huge learning experience, but I am grateful for the lessons the Lord has taught me. He is good and awesome and very patient with a very unruly daughter at times! :-). Mother's day was pretty good. Nothing super exciting, but I did get some things the kids had made me and Chris did say happy mother's day and when he went to the gym he got me some flowers, a card and a pregnacy mag. It was funny because when he saw me reading it later he said "you didnt take that the wrong way right, I didnt mean anything by getting you a magazine that's called "fit pregnancy" ". I just laughed because I'm lucky that he would think into it that much. But it was nice to be acknowledged and spend some time laying around with a magazine. The kids were so funny too, because when Jeremiah saw Nathan give me his gift, he was sad because he didn't have anything for me. So Nathan, the imaginative boy that he is, got a box and told Jeremiah to climb inside and pushed the box to me. So when I opened it Jeremiah jumped out and screamed SURPRISE! It was really cute!

Anyway, that's about all for now. I hope you all have great wednesday! Blessings!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers