A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hmmm to much to fit into a catchy title :-)

Hey everyone, again long time I know. I'm must update you all before you think I forgot I have a blog. I'm here just super busy and overwhelmed at times. The big move is on Sunday so I will be without internet until thursday (the 11th). I hope to have pics of the this house all packed and the new house all full of stuff, but my camara is broken. Yes yet another thing we have to figure as this a time requiring much photo documentation. Ahhhh! I'm hoping my old camara will do the job until we get a new one or figure something out with the old one. Our San Diego trip is next weekend....yeah, I"m thinking not the best timing, but that's when hubby's days off are, so we dont have much choice. I'm thinking maybe it's a good thing. To get us away from the stress for a few days. Stress can really overshadow a blessing, and that's really sad. Pray for me there please.

The baby (Joseph) is doing good, growing like crazy I think because I feel like my belly is beginning to stretch and I"ve now been "blessed" with wonderful night full of heartburn! Yay~!!! LOL! What else can you do but laugh?

Our kitty Shiloh took off last friday and showed up on our doorstep on Wednesday morning! I wish I had a camara on that little thing to see what adventure she got herself into, but she was fine with no injuries either. Perfect timing on her part because little does she know were outta here in a couple days. I think that thought is part of my stress. As excited as I am to have been given the gift of owning our own home, leaving this neighborhood is extrememly hard. I know everyone and trust them. And feel safe with my kids playing outside and going to the neighbors houses and stuff. So it's going to be very bittersweet to leave.

Anyway, I just wanted to update you all let you know I"m still here! Love to you all and many blessings in His name!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers