A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Much ado about thursday

face

legs crossed at the ankle

his face with his arms up next to his cheeks

front yard being hydroseeded

Hey all! Well today was a fairly busy day. It was Chris's day off, and we planned on having the front yard hydroseeded because the water was off for so long here that the grass died. So that meant that Chris has to make sure all the sprinklers were working fine, they were, except some of the heads were clogged so he had to clear them out which turned into a huge ordeal. Typical. When you think something should be routine, it usually ends up turning into a half day ordeal, but he got them all working great and the lawn is offically on it's way. Now keeping all the kids off it will be another story altogether...but we'll get it.
My mom also came up today to pick up Hannah. She got to see the house and we visited for a while which was great. Hannah is going to spend a few days with my mom and dad (grammie and papa) and get totally spoiled I"m sure. But I'm glad for her. She deserves some time that just about her and will really have an awesome time making new memories with her grandparents. I'm tempted to call and see how she it, but I'm trying to not "be one of those moms" who calls when she's only been gone a few hours. I'll definitely text though (that doesn't count right :-) ).

I also had my second trimester ultrasound today! So fun to see Joseph again, and he's so much bigger now, weighing in at 1 1/2 lbs and totally adorable. I'm so in love with this baby already! And yes I said Joseph so he's still a boy, LOL! But everything looked great and he's still shy in utero at least. His little legs were crossed at the ankle for the longest time and when we were trying to get face shots he was hiding behind his arms. So cute (you'll see in the pics). The tech said he'd never seen a baby who seemed so shy in an ultrasound. So I thought that was really cute. Especially because at the other ultrasound he was the same way. All curled up, almost hiding. So we'll see how he is when he gets here. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics and that everyone has a great day (or rest of it at least)!
ps-sorry about the ultrasound pics being sideways, I edited them in my pics but everytime I uploaded them to blogger they still came out sideways....sorry I tried!

Love and Blessings!














1 comment:

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

I love ultrasounds. I have a 4d one of our newest baby that looks just like her. Amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers