A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Long Journey Home

What beautiful words, "home sweet home". A long journey it was but praise God and His faithfulness, were here. We did it. And it was hard. It still is. There's a lot on my plate right now but I'm thankful for it. Just managing my time and energy is becoming a chore. However I have to thank the Lord for his blessings! And there are so many.

We leave tomorrow for our Sea World trip and were so excited. The timing leaves a lot to be desired but we need to get away and just have fun so were doing it. I will have pics of that I"m sure, just as I'll send pics of the house too. Bear with me and my lack of updating. Once things calm down a bit I'll be back to my usual almost daily posts.

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts for us. We appreciate you all so much and hope to get together with everyone soon. Blessings!

Love, Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers