A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Spilled cereal, middle fingers, 2-wheelers and birthday day shoutouts...curious....?




Happy Saturday! From the sounds of my house it's going to be an exciting one. Everyone was up by 7:30, had cereal and spilled it, which I got to clean, yay for me. We also had Jeremiah being a clown, as usual. He was arguing with me about being in charge. So I told him I'm the mommy I"m in charge your the 3 year old, while holding up my 3 fingers to show him. He says no I'm 3!!! But he's trying to pry up that second finger and he cant. So he just holds up the middle one and says see I'm 3 while running around the house. Of course were all busting up laughing because it just looked so funny. I would've taken a pic but I didn't want him to see it getting too much attention because then I could just see us out somewhere and doing that. LOL! Anyways, I needed that good, hard laugh this morning what a nice way to start the weekend.

Also David has learned to ride a 2 wheeler. I know I put it on Facebook already but I wasn't sure if I blogged about it yet. His training wheels were all bent and not functioning,(due to his big brother riding his bike because it's smaller and they can jump it) but he was none the wiser. So he get on and takes off. So I tell him let's take off those training wheels, and he looks down at them like "i need them". So we take them off, and off he went! Yay for David, he's sooooo proud and so are Chris and I, anyway, enjoy some pics of him!

Also today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday to you Mama! I hope you have a great day and get to do something special. I love ya!

Everyone else, I'm going to cut it a little short this morning, as I have 4 little people in line waiting for the computer. But I wish you all a happy saturday and a great start to your weekend.

Father God, thank you for being my faithful rock, as always. I'm sorry that I seem to focus on the negative lately not remembering the enormous blessings that you've given me lately. Give me the kind of heart You have and I pray I make you proud today!

Love and Blessings everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers