A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Pics of the house....finally....

Living room from the top of the stairs
Master bath (sorry it came out kinda dark)

Master bedroom
Master again....

and again....



upstairs bathroom
David and Jeremiah's room
David and Miah's room again
laundry room
Jonathan and Nathan's room
downstairs bathroom
stairway
hannah's room
sitting room
Kitchen

Hello everyone! Today has been, for the most part, a pretty mellow day. Enjoyed the weather and the kids got along fairly well. It seemed peaceful. I got alot of unpacking done and finally got most of my willowtrees put too, which I've been waiting to do! So the house for the most part is done, just a few minor things to do and then were off to the yard (which anyone who knows us knows we actually look forward to that). Aside from that the kids went and played at their friends house for awhile and then their friends came here. Jonathan and Hannah ended up going back to their house to spend the night so I'm left with only 3, which seems so weird, but nice. So Nathan, David and Jeremiah just finished dinner and are playing outside now, so it's eerily quiet right now. I wish I had more to blog about but since I dont I'll put some pics of the house on, hope you enjoy. Have a blessed evening everyone!













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers