A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, June 19, 2009

My very early morning...

Good Morning everyone, yes, I"m up and blogging by 6:30 in the morning. It's not a bad thing really, it's a very good thing. I was given a very interesting night due to the late nap of a certain 3 year old. He was great, just feel asleep too early so he woke up too early, but watched some tv and fell back asleep, he was awesome. But I kinda tossed and turned and was woken again by the cat who I fed and let outside. Leaving me on the couch at 5:15 in morning completely awake thinking, "this is an opportunity, take it". Not to go back to sleep but to feed my soul, which has been in desperate hunger lately. So I prayed this morning to my wonderful father who is always there patiently waiting. And I prayed for a God-centered day, not a "heather-centered" day and many, many other things. Then I began reading Romans 8. And was struck by a certain verse because during my prayer the song "I want to live this life as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to you"....in repeating in my head. So when I read Rom 8:8 I am struck...."so then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God." I really need a God centered day, life for that matter, but baby steps right? Anyway, I am grateful for my early morning, for my opportunity to start my day with my Father and feed my soul. I want to take opportunities and turn them into something holy and pleasing to God, even the ones that seem bad initially. Happy Friday everyone and praying for a God centered day for ya! Love ya!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

After our conversation yesterday that was my same prayer. To find God in everything and not me. I was up by 6 am thanks to my dear little Gracie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers