A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ahhhh..... Vacation!

Hey all! Yes were moved and back from vacation already, man time really cranks by! It was a blessing through and through though and despite the ocassional whining or arguing it was a weekend full to the brim of memories and that's what we wanted. As all good things it had to come to an end but I'm grateful for the opportunity to have shared that with my husband and kids and will treasure it forever.

I believe we saw every exhibit and show, literally. The only show we missed was the awesome pets show because we left to eat. But I guess that's the one show you can miss at SEA world. But we saw and did everything else which was awesome. The kids even had time to play in the water and run around at the bay of play.

Trying to even decide what was my favorite is almost impossible. Although I will say my conclusions were confirmed that I made when I was little and went with my family 20 years ago, dolphin and shamu trainer have the undisputed best job in the world! Even at sea world with all the people and constant moving around the Lord spoke to me. And it was through the beauty of these majestic animals. To see all He has made on display in such a beautiful setting and the relationship between these trainers and these dolphins and whales is really something to reflect on! All were made by our Father and are spectacular! All that aside, we had a wonderful time and safe traveling home as well. I hope you all enjoy the pics, there are quite a few, so I put a link to the left that will take you directly to the album. There are many in the beginning that are of the night before sea world. We took the kids to La Jolla and watched the sunset and the waves crash. It was a great way to start the weekend and all the kids absolutely loved watching the sunset! Anyway I hope you all enjoy the pics and love and blessings to you all!

Love, Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers