A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jeremiah

Yesterday Jeremiah and Chris went to Lowe's to get a few things for the house. As they were driving Jeremiah (out of the clear blue) asks-

"Daddy, why when you go to Northrop Grumman (chris' work) do you always kiss Mommy?"

Chris- "Because I love her"

Jeremiah-"But why do you always kiss her?"

Chris-"Because I'm leaving for work and I love her and that how we say good bye"

Jeremiah- silence

Chris-"Do you think that's silly?"

Jeremiah-"Yeah" (smiling)

It's so cute the things they notice everyday and the most random time they'll choose to bring it up. I'm sure it was because he had one on one time with Daddy yesterday so he felt that was a good opportunity to ask. LOL! He's so cute....here's one more from Friday....

were getting ready for bed and all the kids are sleeping in the boys room together (a sleep over) my kids do this alot. Jeremiah comes out...

Jeremiah-"I dont want to sleep with kids anymore"

Mommy-"why?"

Jeremiah"because they keep being mean, they wont let me talk anymore"

Mommy-"miah, its time to sleep you cant keep talking"

Jeremiah-"well I want to"

Mommy-"I know but the kids are tired and they want to sleep now. Do you want to lay on the little couch out here with me?"

Jeremiah-"well were is daddy gonna sleep? cause when hes sleeping he keeps "noring" and it's to to to to to to to loud and I keep telling him, Daddy can you stop making that noise it keeps waking me up!"

LOL!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

I love the sweet things they come up with. I grew up in an area that had lots of people working for Northrup. I haven't heard that name for awhile. Of course, that was back in the 70's :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers