A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Were still here!
















Hey everyone! My goodness I dont know how long its been since I"ve been on here! But were still here, still alive and kickin! It's been super busy and I "ve been adjusting to homeschooling as well. Which has been going great by the way. We have our moments of course but for the most part its been a really good experience! Here's what what weve been up too...

We had a field trip last wednesday...a community events trip. We toured the fire station, animal hospital and went to pizza hut where they got to tour the kitchen and make their own pizza! Saturday we had a family bbq and Sunday we had a 90th birthday party in murrieta hot springs for Chris' uncle. We had park day today, which I missed...I mean I seriously forgot about it until Hannah looked at the calendar and said we had park day at 10:45 today and it was like noon! AAAAHHHHH....oh well that's what happens to a busy Mama sometimes I guess :-)

We also painted and carpeted our patio, which I"ll get picture of as soon as I get everything back in there. We also have been painting our shed (it looks like a red barn)....
Oh yeah my son also turned 11 during all this too! :-)
Blessings,
Heather











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers