A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

what we'e been up to!

Hey everyone! Here's some pics of what we've been working on...The patio is done. I mean we still need to get some furniture in there eventually but for now, it serves as a great place for school and for play. We also painted the shed (we call it the barn now :-) ), I think I mentioned that in an earlier post. But here's some pics of that too!






Blessings!
Heather



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers