A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, March 1, 2010

All kinds of weekend happenings!

Hey everyone! Well we sure were busy this weekend! I hope you all had a great weekend just as we did.

Saturday we had a family bbq and my sisters house! Rain or shine, and it sure did rain, but I think thats part of what made it so much fun. The kids had fun running and playing in the rain (even though they weren't supposed to!) But they were jumping over puddles and the little ones, jumping in them. We all hung out in the garage and had some yummy bbq and playing pool and stuff. It was just a great day of spending time with family, so much fun!

Sunday was church and then we prepped and painted the enclosed patio. It came out so good! I'm glad were getting it done, I've got big plans for that room but I'll get into that another time....It's not completely done we still have to do around the windows and the baseboards will come after its carpeted. Should all happen in the next couple weeks. We had some water damage from all the rain and the patio not being properly sealed when it was built. But were drying it out right now and as soon and thats ready we'll do ahead with the carpet and then the baseboard will be last. Then I can get start getting set up how I want it!

I have pics of our weekend too, click here to see those!

Well I sure hope you all have a wonderful week! By the way, please say a prayer for my sister in law and brother, she lost her job on friday that she had for 5 years. Please pray for open doors and a better opportunity to come their way!

Love and Blessings!

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers