A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

2 week update

Hey everyone!  Yes were still here.  Just not as easy to find time to blog lately.  Were all doing great.  Joseph is growing faster everyday, which is bittersweet to me. I am so blessed and happy that's he's healthy and thriving, but again time goes so fast and I want it to slow down.  So I am trying to enjoy every minute I have with him.  He had his 2 week check up on thursday and he was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 1/2 in.  That means he's gain almost a pound since the thursday before!  So he's doing great and I am so happy!  I hope all is well and I will definately try to get on here a little more often!

Blessings!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers