A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good Morning, Lord!

Psalm 5:3-

"My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up."

That verse caught my eye this morning.  That needs to my thought every morning, first thing.  In my bible the commentary said there are two kinds of people, those who say, "Good Lord its morning" and those who say, "Good Morning, Lord."  I definately need to work harder on being the latter.  I find my day and my patience so much greater when He is the first person I spend time with in the morning. Even if its a quick "good morning Lord" type of thing.  So as busy as I can be, the Lord gave me these children and this large family to glorify Him and if I'm seeking Him first He will absolutely give me the time to spend with Him and the opportunities to glorify Him in my day to day life.

On the family front, things are great here.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!  God must think something of me to trust me with six kids!  And I'm humbled by that. 

We are all good and healthy.  Praying that will continue through what it seems will be a terrible flu season.  We are going to reserve our christmas tree at a tree farm tomorrow after church.  That is always so much fun and we all really enjoy it.  So it will be nice family outing.  Chris wants to go chop some firewood also, so if time allows he and the boys will do that tomorrow also. 

Anyway, thats about all for now here.  I pray for a blessed weekend for everyone!

Love,






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers