A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First bath...finally




Hi all!  Yes, finally baby Josephs first bath.  Chris and I gave him one last night.  He's 3 weeks and 5 days old now and finally gets to take a bath.  He didn't lose his umbilical cord until he was three weeks old!  I guess my kids dont want to be separated from mama quite as early as they should...hehehehe.  Anyway so we finally got around to doing that last night. He loved the water!  I've washed his hair a few times and he really loves that, but being submerged into water I wasn't too sure about, but he loved it!  He never cried just layed there completely comfortable with mama pouring water on him and washing him.  It was soooo precious.  Afterwards, I lotioned him up and did some baby massage which he also loved.  Hope you enjoy the pics!

Blessings!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how very precious those pics are! Love,,,mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers