A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Is is really friday already?

Hey everyone!  Is it seriously friday already?  Is it almost the end of October? Is my baby Joseph really one month old tomorrow?  How is time going be so fast?  Wow!

Anyway, what a week it's been.  Everyday seems to fly by, especially nursing a one month old who seems to eat round the clock!  LOL!  When he's sleeping I'm trying to get everything else done and it seems the computer is the last place I get too.  Maybe I need a laptop then I could keep up on all this while on the couch breast feeding!  Hehehehe....yeah I would probably NEVER leave the couch then would I? 

But I'm on here now and ready to update.  Yesterday Chris had an interview in Fort Irwin for Northrop Grumman.  He interviewed with the head of HR and 6 supervisors of various departments in a board room.  He was not expecting that, but said everything went well.  They did say he was qualified to be a mechanic there.  So now is the waiting game to see if he gets a call.  But how encouraging to have interviewed.  It gives us renewed hope.  And that is a gift we will hold on too.

We also took Joseph for his circumsicion yesterday.  Yeah that was NO fun at all.  But it's done and thankfully he's young enough to not have memory of it.  He's healing well and doesn't seem to be uncomfortable much either.  He got a shot after that too which was just sad but like I said, it's over now!  They weighed him and he's now 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 inches long!  He's really growing fast and gaining fast too!  He weighed 7 lbs on the dot 2 weeks ago, so he's gained a pound and half in two weeks.  Yay Joseph! 

The kids are all doing great also.  Hannah lost another tooth on wednesday and has a couple loose still too.  The boys are all doing great, enjoying the nice weather and playing outside as we speak.  I can hear them running around and laughing!  A very nice sound.  Chris is out getting firewood right now and when he gets back he's going to take Jonathan to get his haircut.  I will definately post a pic when he gets back.  It should be a big change. 

Well thats about all for now! 

Love and Blessings,

2 comments:

Simple Home said...

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family. We attend the same church, but I guess we've never met. Your words are very inspiring.
I hope Chris gets the job. I just started a blog myself, but I've got lots to learn.
Blessings,
Marcia

Anonymous said...

It's such a blessing to hear how the Lord is providing for your growing family and watching over you all! God bless...Love, mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers