A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Harvest Day!!!

Hey there party people!  I first of all want to wish all of you a happy and safe night tonight.  I hope everyone has a fun and safe night with your familes!  We are heading out to church tonight to the halleluia party.  The kids are excited to play games and get their candy, along with learning more about Jesus!  A perfect combo!  I remember last year we went and Jeremiah slept through all of it, so this year were excited for him to get to play and experience the fun too! 

I am currently uploading some pics on picasa, you can click here if you'd like to see them.  I'm trying to get caught up on those before the halleluia pics and Jeremiah's birthday coming up. I'm sure I'll be taking tons of pics then.  Were taking Joseph and Jeremiah on thursday to have their pictures taken. I'm excited for that and hoping the Joseph is full and cooperative for that appointment!  I cant wait to see how they turn out.  Jeremiah is so overdue of pictures so that works out perfect because it'll be just a few days before his 4th birthday.  Hopefully since he's older he'll be cooperative as well.  He wasnt for our family portrait and that was quite an adventure trying to get that one done.  Which we now need to redue because Joe-joe is missing from it! :-)

Anyway I also would like to tell you about a book I just finished reading a few days ago.  It's called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.  If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it.  Its a beautiful retelling of the book of Hosea in the form of  love story.  It was so well written and really captures the love that God has for us, no matter how far we stray from Him.  Even into the ugliest forms of sin we willingly walk into and away from Him, He's waits patiently for us to return to Him, or even sometimes rescues us from it.  Read it if you haven't yet, I guarantee you'll love it!  This was first book of hers I've read and I'm looking forward to reading others. 

Well  I hope you all have a wonderful night tonight and dont forget to fall back (clocks back one hour tonight).  And we change our calendars to November tomorrow!  Can you believe it!  I'd ask were did October go, but where did 2009 go!  Time is going by so fast, lets all stop and enjoy the small stuff before its gone!

Love and Blessings everyone!

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless you dear daughter!Love,,,Mom

Simple Home said...

Hi Heather,
The book sounds like a great one. I'll have to check into getting it. Maybe I can drop a hint to my family to get it for me as a Christmas present :-)

Family photos are hard when we have six kids, aren't they? Mine don't fuss as much anymore, but now it's just hard to find a time when we can get them all together!
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers