A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halleluia Party

Okay guys, I cant believe I'm already uploading pics from last nights Halleluia party but maybe that extra hour of sleep is helping me out!  It was so nice to wake up at 6:30 am and have the sun up already.  It sure makes for an easier start to my day. 

Well we went to the Halleluia Party last night at Calvary.  The kids and I got there right when it started and Chris met us there. (He had to work until 5:00).  They had alot of games and face painting, even free popcorn and cotton candy. They also had hot dogs, nachos and drinks for .50 cents.  The weather was great too, not too cold at all, we stayed almost the whole time and then got some dinner and were home by 8:00 pm.  Very thankful that we all had a great time and got there and back safely.

Well as usual I took tons of pictures, here are a few, but if you'd like to see them all just click here!







Love and Blessings!

Heather


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetheart...it looks like they had a wonderful day! God bless you all!! love...mom

Simple Home said...

Cute photos Heather. I didn't know Calvary still did a Harvest party. Maybe we'll go next year with our youngest two boys. I'm sure enjoying your blog.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers