A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jeremiah's 4!!!

Hey all!  Yeah, I know, I'm a little behind on blogging this week.  I dont know why, but for some reason I just never got to it!  So here I go.  Monday was Jeremiah's birthday so after we took David to school we went to Albertsons and picked out his cake.  It was really cute because the ladies behind the counter were talking to him and he was telling them he is 4 and today is his birthday.  He also introduced them to his baby brother Jo Jo.  So she put some extra embellishments on his cake for him and gave him two cookies.  And as were shopping we hear them on the intercom announce a special happy 4th birthday to a special customer Jeremiah who is 4 years old today!  It was soooooo cute to see his face light up when he heard them say his name.  Those kind of moments are priceless and I was so thankful for the ladies for giving him that!

So then after waiting all day for his daddy to get home, he finally gets to open his presents. He was so excited he was literally jumping up and down.  He loved what he got and was super hyper, it was funny.  Then we ate dinner, of his choice, spaghetti and meatballs (Jeremiah's favorite) and had cake and ice cream.  So we had a really fun night.  And not long after he was crashed out the couch.  Still a lot of excitement even for a big 4 year old!

Joseph is 7 weeks old today and growing so fast.  Just about as fast as time seems to be going.  Chris and I weighed him on Tuesday and he was 10 lbs 2 oz.!!! I cant believe it! He's very alert now when he's up and really starting to make some sounds other than crying and he's even trying to smile.  So I"m anxiously awaiting that.  He perfect in every way to me and I stare at him still all the time.  I'm amazed at God's handiwork!

Chris went to do his drug test and sign papers for the background check this morning.  When he gets back were going to pick up the kids from school.  I have a conference with David's teacher and after that we'll head down the hill to pickup the pictures from JC Penny's!  I'm excited I cant wait to see them! 

Anyways here's a few pics of the last few days around here~if you want to view them all just click here and here!


(Jeremiah's birthday cake that he "lubs")


(LOL! that's my miah)

(his "wabber" toy)

(my little man)

(looks a lot like a smile to me....)

Shalom,

Heather
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers