A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh wow its friday, again

I seriously cannot believe another week has just flown by, and I'm still trying to adjust to the time change.  You'd think the extra hour would have helped but when its pitch black outside and it's only 5:00 pm, that's hard to get used to, although I am enjoying the early morning sunshine.  The morning person that I am really loves to wake up to sunshine and not darkness. 

Well yesterday we went down the hill to JC Penny's and had Joseph, Jeremiah and David's pictures taken.  We got some really cute ones and I am so excited to see how they all turned out.  We pick them up next week so I'll definately post my faves. 

Joseph was 6 weeks old yesterday! I cannot believe that!  His little life is flying by already and I wish it would slow down a bit.  He's grown out of clothes already and that's a hard thing to face.  I dont want to pack cloths up for him already.  Although he's starting to respond socially and make other noises aside from crying, I'm still waiting for my smile though.  I'm sure its coming because he's really focusing on our faces and follows the direction of my voice, so it'll be soon.

Other than that, everything is pretty much quiet around here, thankfully.  Have a happy friday everyone!

Love and Blessings,

Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

Oh, it's so nice to have a new baby in the house. It's been 9 years for me now. I can't wait to see your new pictures.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers