A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The new me, or should I say the natural me!

Hey everyone, I decided to go natural.  On Sunday, I dyed my hair back to my natural color! 



(Sorry about the quality of the pic, its an upload from my phone.)

So funny that almost didn't remember how dark my hair really is.  It's dark blonde, but seems soooooo much darker compared to how light I was doing it.  But there's something about going back to the way God created me.  It's a nice change, and Chris loves and that's always nice.  He kept telling me yesterday, you look so pretty with your hair like that.  It was the first thing he said when he woke up.  Oh that man can be so sweet sometimes. I'm very lucky to have a hubby that says things like to me!

Have a great day everyone, I'm on my way to the store!

Love and Blessings!

Heather

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Ah, yes...Redeeming Love is one of my favorites. Have you read Francine Rivers' Mark of the Lion series? SO good!

Also Lizz Curtis Higgs has a series that is similar to Rivers' writing style...and the books are just as good...the first book in that series is called Thorn in My Heart.

Shanna said...

Love the hair, BTW! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers