A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, November 13, 2009

November?

Hey everyone, I was outside yesterday looking around my yard and was struck with the thought that it's November!  Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away and from the looks of things, you'd never know it.  At least here in Southern Cali.  Anyways, I just thought I'd put a few pics of what is growing around here still even in the middle of November! 










Love ya!

Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

The flowers all look so nice Heather. I wasn't sure if we were ever going to have Fall, but I noticed tonight that it was pretty cold out there.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers