A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh what a week!

Hey everyone!  I am still here.  What a week its been too!  I never realized how dependant I am on the computer until I was without it...kind of. 

The kids spilled water on the keyboard a couple days ago and half the keyboard wouldn't work.  So I was literally forced to not be on here, being that I couldnt type or anything I felt it was just easier if I didn't even come on and check things because if I wanted to respond I couldnt have.  But thankfully my hubby, the thoughtful man that he is, bought one last night.  So I am able to get back on here. 

Monday morning before the keyboard incident, we awoke to find Chris' car broke into.  Thankfully no damage was done, they took his radio, speakers, cell phone charger and ash tray, (yeah, I know, weird).  But like I said no damage just irritating I guess.   But so thankful to the Lord for watching out for us as we slept. Things could've been so much worse.  Chris said, hey I could've awoken to a severely damaged car, or no car at all.  Or worse even someone breaking into the house.  So were grateful that it was as minimal as it was.  But frustrating none the less.  But such is the world we live in, but for a short time only I hope. 

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I'm still here.  I'm off to take David to school. But I"ll be on later this afternoon with some pics of the kids stuff.

Blessings,

Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

Sorry to hear about your car being broken into and your keyboard trouble. I'm glad you got that fixed. We don't realize how dependent we are on our modern conveniences until we have to go without them, do we? I know that's how it is for me. My dishwasher broke a couple of years ago. That was a tough one for me. I didn't know we used so many dishes! My kid learned how to wash dishes the old fashioned way though, before we got it replaced.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers