A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, February 22, 2010

And he laughs...!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We did despite the yucky weather...I'm sure happy the sun is starting to shine again! Well I got Joseph to laugh yesterday. I've been able to get some chuckles out of him but last night I was getting him to laugh and Jonathan got him on video... (please go to the bottom of the page and pause the music on the playlist to better hear the video, thanks!)







Last night Chris made a cake for dessert and gave someone a taste of the frosting...

He must have loved it because he was licking his lips for a long time afterwards! :-)

Blessings!

Heather


2 comments:

Kyleann said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family Heather. What an awesome God we have. You have blessed my day with that amazing and precious video!!!! love you very much...mom

Simple Home said...

How precious. I love the sound of a baby's laughter. Thanks so much for sharing.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers