A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm still here...

Hey everyone, yes I am still here...just busy I guess. The kids have had science projects, some have been sick, Joseph's been inseparable from mommy, and with the rain our patio has some leaking issues were dealing with. Today were bringing home our puppy, yes, I said I"d never do it I know, but were really gonna try hard and make this one work. She's a 7 week old basset hound and we've named her Bailey. I have a pic on my cell but I'll take some today when we get her and post them. The kids are on a 4 day weekend from school and super excited, so you can imagine the excitement level of the house right now....!

Weve got some family coming over tomorrow to hang out, church sunday and then dinner with the fam monday evening! So it should be a fun and busy weekend. Have a safe and blessed day everyone!

Blessings,

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers