A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Multitude Monday

(my cousin Emily)


(My neice Katie)
These two picture speak to a mulitude of blessings. Both of these little girls were very sick in 2009 and both are very healthy in 2010...
7~Prayer-2009 was a year where my faith was really put to the test, and when you back is against the wall you truely find there is only one place to turn.
8~Healing-it's not always God's will but when it is, it's beautiful.
9~Family-a gift of being surrounded constantly by people who understand you when your okay and when your on the floor in grief. A soft place to fall...
10~Church-a priceless tool. I would not have been able to cope hadn't I had church. Knowing I had a place full of God's people was so comforting.
11~Compassion-it's hard to see compassion unless your suffering. I was given a gift through "bad stuff" of `09 to get to see true compassion in people's eyes. People really, really care and you dont get to see that layer of people very often, but its still there....
12~Internet-I was able to update, vent, and give and get A LOT of information with the internet. When used properly it's a wonderful asset!
13~Doctors and nurses-Wow! I could not do what these people do, but I am so thankful God has gifted people to take care of our medical needs. Especially since medical problems are usually when were left completely helpless.
14~Technology-Awesome!
15~The Great Physician-Our Jesus who worked through the hands of doctors, nurses, friends and family to get us through a difficult year!
16~Happy endings-Doesn't always happen, but to have one and not tell it would be a crime! And these little girls stories were both very happy endings!
Blessings,
Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

I love your Multitude Monday idea. God has blessed you and your family in so many ways, thanks so much for sharing. It's wonderful that the girls are doing so well.
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers