A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life sure is busy when your....busy

Hey everyone! Again, yes, I am still alive and well! Very busy though. But no excuse to not get on here and keep everyone updated. Let's see whats been happening. We've been working alot around the house. Trying to get the patio, that did leak horribly during the rains we got. We sealed it off today and are beginning to empty it out. Were going to have carpet put in there, but before that were painting. Yay! Yes that's not sarcasim, I love to paint. We picked the color out today and I hope to get started on that very soon, maybe within the next week! We also picked out the carpet and should have the estimate done this week hopefully too. I'm super excited about that. Eventually our current living room furniture will go out there and a tv too so the kids can play their playstation and stuff out there and not in the living room! It'll be nice to have that extra space.




And yes, our newest addition, Bailey. She's doing great also. A rough couple of nights at first, but the crate training is doing really well and she is too. The kids are having a great time with her although, the "pooper scooper" job is still a fight! (Big surprise though right?)

Joseph is doing great also. Growing like a weed! He'll be 5 months old in about 4 days! I cannot believe that. He's giggling and smiling all the time, blowing raspberries, making all kinds of sounds. He's still my cuddle bug, ( a very nice way of saying that he loves to be held :-) ) He also is eating cereals, pears, bananas, applesauce and carrots. His favorite by far is pears though!

Otherwise were all doing fine. Happy and healthy. I could use prayer though. I'm feeling really lead by the Lord right now and really could use prayer for my heart to be sensitive to His voice. I'll get into it a little more when I know more, but would covet your prayers greatly!

Love and Blessings to you all!

Heather

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Haha! I had my background first! Did it right after valentine's day! I'm not in love with it though so you know me, it will probably change soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers