A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So glad its not Monday anymore!

Wow I am so super glad that its not Monday anymore! I haven't a bad day like that in awhile! Nothing major mind you but it just wasn't good. The kids got up in bad moods, so the morning was rough. Jeremiah was crabby all day. I had a raging headache and really bad allergies yesterday which is weird because I haven't had them all summer so I don't know what that was about! To top if off I was super tired all day. Like ready to fall asleep if I sat down, so I avoided that which just made me achy and more grumpy. Lovin my cheer this morning?....LOL!

There was much more but little stuff that just added up. I was just down and discouraged and stressed and worried, all the things I'm not to be. But I did watch a really awesome CD called the truth project, and it really helped me. I was tired and not really wanting to stay up and watch anything but I did. And for a reason. I really spoke to my heart about how my worrying and discouragement puts limits and boundaries on my God who is limitless and boundless and above, far above, my problems. Not in a bad way, its just that nothing in this world could ever compare to who He is or what He is capable of. There's so much I could get into about that but I wont this morning. I'm just so thankful for His word and for the people that He gifts with the ability to teach His truths!

On the home front, everything is fine. Our needs our met the kids are healthy and that's what I have to focus on. God is providing for us and were are learning to depend on Him like we've never had before. Which is probably why were in this situation. Is to strengthen our dependence on Him. It's an uphill battle but I'm learning slowly to surrender things to Him and wait on Him. And when I feel like I'm ready to just cry with stress or worry, I call out to Him and His faithful, gentle way, He always brings me comfort!

Anyway, I have to get ready to take David to school. I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Shalom!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers