A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today sure feels like a monday...there's a huge fire here in Southern Cal., so the beautiful morning sky that usually awaits us is instead a orangy haze with spinkling of ash raining down.  I'm praying for the firefighters who are so bravely putting their lives on the line as we speak.  I'm also praying for a better start to the week than the end was.  Yesterday was not a good day, on many levels.  I wont get into it on here, but anyone who reads and has a spare second, please pray for me, God knows the details.  Its nothing serious but a lesson could be learned and my part I'm sure.  Anyway, the kids are great, off to school this smoky monday morning and Jeremiah and I are enjoying the quiet time before our day begins.  David is still sleeping, which is great because he usually gets woken up too early anyway.  So I'll leave todays short, sweet and to the point.  Just wanted everyone to know I"m still here...

Love and Blessings,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers