A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, August 17, 2009

What a week!






Hey everyone! Man it's been almost a week, what a horrible blogger I am! Well lets see the last time I was on here was last Tuesday so I guess the rest of the week was basically adjusting to having the kids back in school and getting on a school day schedule. I think the nights were the hardest. Just trying to get them in bed at a decent time so that they aren't exhausted for the morning. It's been going fine though. They all like their teachers and seem to be adjusting just fine. David is doing great in kinder. Thankfully the school was able to secure a third kindergarten teacher so his class size will drop significantly today, (from 45 to 30), so that will be wonderful! I think last week was basically just trying to get through the week. Which is kind of sad but, if David handled that so well he'll just thrive now that the class will be at a more realistic size! And I'm so grateful to God for answering that prayer!

Saturday was my baby shower! It was so nice. Very relaxed and so much fun to see everyone and visit. I got so much stuff for Joseph and for that I am so completely blessed! We even got some gift cards. So it'll be so fun for Chris and I to go get what we still need and stock up on diapers and stuff! I also got to see Katie again, which I was so excited about. I don't get to see her as often as I want to and I don't want to miss out on her growing! She's in the 8lb range now which is so awesome! I'm so proud of Annie for sticking it out breastfeeding and being such a good mommy to my little niece! Katie's thriving and it shows!

And yesterday was Sunday (probable my favorite day of the week). We went to church, which was awesome as it usually is. God has been speaking to me so much lately and I'm thankful that the Holy Spirit has softened my heart in such a way that I've been hearing His voice so clearly lately. I want to be a better wife, mom, daughter and sister. I want badly for people to see God through me in the everyday! Which is something I really want to work on. I also am so thankful for God speaking to Chris is ways too. Living out and taking action on what God's been saying to his heart as well! When we got home from church we did a little prepping in the backyard and Chris and Tom worked so hard laying the sod! We planned on hydroseeding the back like we did the front but with the amount we payed in water to do the front it basically cost the same to just sod the backyard. It looks so beautiful back there. What a difference!

Well I pray for a wonderful week for everyone! I have got to get going here on my day as well. I've got to go grocery shopping after I take David to kinder, but I figured I'd better get on here before another day goes by!

Love and Blessings everyone!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers