A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm not gonna say "not me monday" LOL!






On many mondays I would...but not this one. I'm actually having a pretty good one. It's triple digits outside, the kids are hyper and full of energy and noise, I'm tired and sapped of energy for some reason today, but for some reason my attitude is better than usual. I would like to think it's that my heart is so spiritually right on that I'm just on another level, but in reality I think it's just one of God's merciful gifts to me. I'm just handling it well today and for that I'm thankful!


This weekend was a fairly quiet one. Saturday the boys went riding with papa and and their cousin Devin. They were gone all day in the blazing heat but had so much fun riding their bikes. Jonathan has a bigger bike now so they all 3 have something ride which makes it nice. No more waiting in line for their turn to ride. Aside from the intense heat they had a great time! Me and the three kiddos who didn't go riding went to the mall and ran some errands. Overall, a pretty quiet day.


Let's see Sunday, yesterday, we went to church at 9:00am because a friend in Chris' small group had a daughter who was getting baptized, so we went to see that. We usually go to 11am service but it was nice to go a little earlier and have more of the day left. We went to target and got the kids Icees after church and then headed home. The kids played outside with hose and stuff and later in the evening Chris did a little yard work while the kids and I went for a walk. Like I said, a pretty quiet weekend.

I wish I had more to blog about today but I'm tired and really just wanting to lay on the couch and be lazy, but the laundry waiting for me begs to differ. Ugh! I would like you all to pray for open doors for Chris. He is looking for a better job right now and that's not an easy task in this economy. He is employed right now, and for that we are grateful, but there isn't benefits and the pay isn't much. But it is a job and not a gap in a resume. But he is looking. He has faxed his resume to Northrop Grumman and a recruiter is looking it over right now. They are hiring for a diesel mechanic and automotive mechanic right now, so were really hopeful something will come of that. Please pray for open doors and faith on our part to see God in everything and His constant provision.

Love and Blessings!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers