A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Weeks worth of catch-up...pretty much


Hey everyone! Just catching up with ya! Been busy here the past couple days with errands and Chris being off yesterday, we always seem to find something to keep ourselves busy with. As I'm sitting here typing this the baby is doing what feels like somersaults! Gosh he's been active lately! Anyway, yesterday I had to have some lab work done but I was back early and then we did some yard work and went to a nursery and picked out a couple trees for the backyard. One really big one for shade and a couple small ones also. The backyard is a work in progress but its coming along and a fun job to do. Yes I love yard work but that one of my quirks I guess, playing in the dirt! :-)

The front yard looks great and the grass has come in beautifully so it's nice to go out front and see the green. Chris and Jonathan mowed the lawns yesterday evening and Chris started the holes for the trees and other plants we already had from the other house. He worked so hard yesterday on his day off and I'm so grateful for that.

On Tuesday the kids painted some little canvas art that I got for them at Michael's. They had a great time creating their own little masterpieces. Hope you enjoy...




Tomorrow were going to a birthday party at pump it up and it'll a much needed and well deserved day out. The kids are at the end of their summer and very much getting ready to head back to school so this will be a great way have them exert some energy! Well that's about all for now. I hope all is well and have a blessed weekend!

Yes, by the way I just went to take some pics of the backyard and my battery died on my camera, so I will get those up tomorrow. When I came back in Jeremiah had turned off the computer-thank goodness that blogger saves my post as a draft every 30 sec. or so! LOL!

ngfdfghggffffgtghggtgtgfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtgfggbgggffrrrttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(That is from Jeremiah while I stepped away to take pics of the yard) :-)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I'm glad that you are feeling well and it looks like you all are having a fun summer! I'm feeling good too...about 33 weeks now so the countdown has begun. I always get a little anxious at the end of our pregnancies for it just "to be over with" :o) so I'm trying to stay patient and enjoy the pregnancy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers