A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

11 Years!

Today Chris and I have been married for 11 years!  I cant believe that 11 years and 6 kids later were still best friends and able to talk and laugh!  We've been through just about everything a couple can go through and by the grace of God were stronger than we were back then.  I should tell our testimonies sometime, but to make a very long story short we got saved together!  At church we both went forward and excepted the Lord!  Not to say there hasnt been struggles since then, because my goodness there has been, but always our hearts belong to Jesus.  And that's the only reason we've gotten through half of what we've been through!

Anyway,  when he got from work he had a gift for me.  Thats one thing about Chris that I never question.  He always acknowledges anniversaries, birthdays, mothers day, valentines day,  all of it!!!  But he brought me a present.  I had no idea what it was.  But I opened it and......its a parallel study bible.  The NIV and The Message!!!!  AAAHHHHH!  I love him!!! He remembered that I've been wanted the message bible for awhile, just for personal reading.  But the have the study bible also to do my devotions!  I love, love, love it!  It doesn't hurt that its pink! 

Happy 11 years baby!  I love ya!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

Congratulations Heather. What a sweet hubby you have too. How wonderful that you became Christians together. I'd love to hear your testimony.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers