A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Vintage Christmas Monday

Okay guys here I go again...












These are all stockings made by my mom.  She's made one for my husband and myself and eachone of the kids.  Their based on an old pattern.  The last picture is mine when I was little.  She made me an updated one at my request :-). But I kept my original one as well. 

Merry Christmas!

Heather

4 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Such a labor of love your mom did for your family!
Sending you happy Vintage Christmas Monday wishes from Boxwood Cottage in Germany
Carola

Simple Home said...

Those are so nice Heather. Your kids will keep those all their lives!
Blessings,
Marcia

★Carol★ said...

Oh wow, what wonderful handmade stockings! I love how each one is different from the other too. And I love your header too, with all of your beautiful children!
Merry Christmas and Happy VCM!
Carol

anythinggoeshere said...

Is that wonderful that she made all of you an old fashioned sock! Love them.

Thank you for participating in Vintage Christmas Monday this season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! xo Joan, your hostess

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers