A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where did '09 go?

Hey everyone!  I cant believe were almost to the end of 2009!  I think we say it every year but this one really seemed to slip past me.  I guess with everything that's happened this year it's not to hard to figure out why.  But the Lord has seen us through an incredible amount this year and for that I end the new year praising Him just as I started it!

Anyway things have been so busy.  I have about 500 pictures on my camara that I want to upload so I can post some pics.  But its taken me a couple days to get this house back from Christmas!  With us being gone almost everyday over the holiday weekend, the house really took a backseat to everything. So I've been trying to catch up on it.  I do plan on posting pics very soon though.

Christmas was wonderful!  We had a great Christmas Eve at chuch.  They even blew "snow" for the kids and the kids at heart, which was sooooo awesome!  Christmas morning was great! The kids opened their presents but we all did pray before, wishing Jesus a happy birthday and thanking Him for the day!  We spend the rest of the day with Grammie and Papa and the whole family!  And on Sunday we went to Chris's mom and grandma's house and had another Christmas!!! So needless to say, the kids are spoiled and we are tired!  LOL!  But all of it a blessing and were so grateful!

Joseph is making strides like crazy!  He's smiling constantly, cooing and "talking".  Loves peek-a-boo and when we stick out our tongue at him.  He smiles and shows us his, it's so cute!  He's constantly studying his hands and trying to grab toys on his toybar too.  And last night he slept through the night!  Literally, from 10:00 to 4:50am.  The only reason he woke up then was because Daddy's alarm went off!  He's growing up so fast but still my baby!  He loves his sling still.  I'm using the sitting kind now but he loves it and falls asleep in it, still loves bath time too!

Anyway, just a little wrap up from around here! 

Blessings everyone!

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers