A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas time around our house

Well I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of the house decorated.  I would've done it earlier but I needed to make the house presentable for pictures as well.  Which hasn't been as easy with Joseph aka my little piglet, still wanting to eat around the clock.  Anyway here's a look at christmas around our house right now....





I still have more decorations but getting around to it a different story.  Ha!

I finally got Joseph smiling on camara....





He's been smiling for awhile now but getting it camara wasnt so easy.  But finally I got it!  Completely melts my heart.  Just to see emotion and joy on his face is awesome and never gets old!  We find ourselves making fools of ourselves to get another one. :-)

Well he's sleeping on my lap as I type this so maybe its a good time for me to get some stuff done, besides blogging.  Ha!  I'm trying to get my fall bulb planting done.  Got several different kinds of bulbs this year, and I'm excited for spring to see what pops up.  Now that we've bought a home I know I'll be here for awhile able to enjoy them! So I better get out there and plant them or nothing will happen! 

I hope you've all had a wonderful week, and a wonderful weekend to come.  Chris starts his new job on monday so any prayers would be greatly appreciated.  I know he's nervous.  It's never easy to start something new, being the new guy.  But hopefully, God willing, this will be the place he retires from.  I know he's tired.  Tired of new jobs and new people starting over and over does get old.  But praise God for this opportunity.  We are truely blessed, beyond what we deserve and I know that, and daily thank God for the things that I probably take for granted moment to moment.  Thinking back a year ago, never would I have imagined that from a job loss God would allow us to buy a home and have a new baby!  What a wonderful maker we have, an awesome God who gives freely.  I love Him!  And I've grown so much spiritually lately.  Changes have been made, only be the Lords leading and I'm so glad our hearts have been intune to the Holy Spirits voice and guidance.  I"ve been reading the daily walk devotional everyday.  It gets you to read the bible in a year.  I find myself so looking forward to that time of my day.  I read outloud while nursing the baby.  Who knows maybe he's starting to retain some in his little mind already!  :-)  Definately cant hurt right.  The kids are also growing and being challenged in the Word and they need it so much to battle the world.  I'm so happy and blessed! 

Well like I said earlier I've got to get some planting done!

Blessings,

Heather




1 comment:

Simple Home said...

Your house looks beautiful. Terri tells me that we live close, we're going to have to try and meet sometime. I love the idea of reading scripture aloud to you baby too, I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll be praying for your husband as he starts his new job this week. God has blessed you wonderfully this year. I loved the smiling photo of Joseph.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers