A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Couldn't do a 'Wordless Wednesday"

Hey all!  I cannot believe it's wednesday again!  Have I really not blogged at all in a week!!!!  Crazy how fast time flies when your this busy.  Our Thanksgiving was wonderful and I hope all your were as well.  We had a wonderful day spent with family, with lots memories and pictures to boot!  There's so much to be thankful for and it was such a blessing to be able to do that with family.  It's been quite a year for our family  as most you know, who follow my blog.  Job loss, home buying, new jobs, babies born, babies very sick, its really been a year.  And I've never needed the Lord so much like I have this year and I wouldn't trade that for anything.   Anyways, I took lots of pics of our thanksgiving day, click here to view them all!  Hope you enjoy getting a snippet of our day!

Well thanksgiving night, we took our nephew Devin home with us and Hannah went with her Auntie Annie and Uncle Richie.  So the cousins got a sleepover for  a few day and had a lot of fun.  We've since got our christmas tree, hung lights outside and decorated the house.  So it's really feeling like christmas around here now.  I plan on taking some pics as soon as get the house cleaned.....hehehehehe......

Joseph has also had a big few days.  He's now smiling all the time, "talking" to us with the most beautiful little coo's and noises.  He also discovered his hands a couple days ago.  It's cute to watch him look at it in sheer amazement! He's also gaining weight like crazy.  I weighed him on thanksgiving and he was 11 lbs. 9 oz.  So I'm sure he's passed the 12 lb. mark my now!  He's getting so big and so much fun!



(bathtime, is one of his favorites!)

Blessing to you all!  Love ya!

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers